|Place Of Origin:||Zhejiang, China||Type:||Fencing, Trellis & Gates|
|Material:||55% Wood Flour,35% HDPE,10% Additive||Technics:||Engineered Wood Plastic Composite Flooring|
|Surface Treatment:||Galvanized+PVC Coated||Feature:||Easily Assembled, ECO FRIENDLY, FSC, Pressure Treated|
120mm composite garden fence panels,
Wood Grain composite garden fence panels,
Full Privacy horizontal composite fencing
Wood plastic composite (WPC) Pence is a new kind of environmental friendly product that can totally instead of wood ones through scientific innovation of waste wood recycling and development.
|Brand name||G&S Fence|
|Item name||WPC FENCING|
|Size||90*90 , 120*120 ,150*150 ,200*200 mm|
|Material||35% HDPE+55% Waste Wood Fibers+10% Auxiliaries|
|Water absorption||Less than 1%|
|Flame- retardant level||Level B|
|Payment t erm||30% T/T in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment|
|Delivery peri od||Within 30 days|
|Remark||Color and size can be changed according to your request|
|Application||Outdoor decking , hotel, garden, park, swimming pool and so on|
|1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel|
|2) Resistance to rot and crack|
|3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant|
|4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread|
|5) High impact resistant|
|6) Outstanding screw and nail retention|
|7) Natural wood feeling and texture|
|8) Broad range of finished and appearance|
|9) Low maintenance, no paint, stain or oil required|
|10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives|
1. Our selas team: With wide knowledge of WPC decking wood , fluent English ability ,any of your questions will be answered in the first time.
2. Our products: Produced by the mechanized production. In the meantime , a number of experienced workers do the strict quality control.
3. Our price: We are the factory ,we provide the most competitive price with good quality , large order quantity will get big support by us !
4. Our after sale-service: Any of your problem will be solved within 24 hours.
5. Guarantee: 2 years
G AND S ( HUZHOU ) ENTERPRISES Co., Ltd. in 2011 by the G&S Enterprise Group Co., Ltd. invested 20 million U.S. dollars is the WPC was established R & D production base, the company is located in Bai Xian Industrial Zone Changxing County , Zhejiang Province .
The company occupies 45,300 square meters , plant area of 52,000 square meters, 50 production lines , annual output of 50,000 tons wood . Company's 2012 science and technology enterprises in Zhejiang Province , high-tech enterprises, with 68 patents in 2012 through ISO9001, 14001 quality management system.
Q: What WPC difference?How many years can be used outside?
1. No Need Predrill,No Cracking,Easy Process;
2. Accoring to customer request and using difference,different density could be adjusted,different strength board coud be offered;
3. More than 10 years life using.we could gurantee 10years because we G&S one material sold in USA for 10 years already.
Q: How WPC guarantee the quality?
1. Clear explaination is the basis of our promise;
2. Authorized testing,each 5 Lot will do the ROHS and temperature testing to ensure the stable quality;
3. Make the whole course monitoring control and process,implement quality traceability procedure.
Q: Small lot order allowed?
All of our product have stock in our warehouse,we allow small and mixing order. Adhensive label on Carton could be offered.
Q: What’s the payment terms ?
1. TT 30% deposit and 70% balance before shipment or against the B/L copy;
2. L/C at sight.
Q: What’s the delivery time ?
7 days for sample; 30 days for 20GP/40GP/40HQ container.
Q: How to deal with the quality problem?
Depends on customer,return back or supplement on next shipment.
Contact Person: Echo Pan
Tel: +86 17772708992